- Independent Republic of Ceres
- Ceres Cluster (800,000 pop)
- Florian Cluster (300,000 pop)
- Vesta Compact
- Vestan Cluster (425,000 pop)
- Palladium Family (500,000 pop)
- Eunomian Cluster (30,000 pop)
- Koronian Cluster (3,000 pop), controlled by the Sovereign Republic of Ganymede
- Nysian Cluster (18,000 pop), controlled by the Exalted Sanctuary of the Triforce Supremacy
- Eastern Federation Belt Authority
- Themistian Cluster (500 pop)
- The Cybele Group (13,000 pop)
- Concordia (65,000 pop)
- Collaborated Union of the Hildas Triangle (250,000 pop)
- Eoan Cluster (1,500 pop)
- Hygiean Cluster (20,000 pop)
- Marian Cluster (3,000 pop)
- The Veritas Family (2,000 pop)
- Major industry includes:
- Hydrocarbons (uncommon)
- Fissiles (uncommon)
- Limited manufacturing and fabrication.
- Limited manufacturing, and no serious shipbuilding capabilities exist in the Belt
- The Belt is a mixture of independent miners, corporate operations, military bases by polities outside the Belt, and three relatively independent and stable polities native to the Belt: the Independent Republic of Ceres, the Vesta Compact, and the Collaborated Union of the Hildas Triangle.
- The Independent Republic of Ceres maintains very good relations with State.
- The Collaborated Union of the Hildas Triangle maintains very good relations with Union and the Oceanic League.
- The Themistian Cluster and Cybele Group are controlled by the Eastern Federation.
- The Koronian Cluster is controlled by the Sovereign Republic of Ganymede.
- Numerous failed states, pirate bases, independent operators and religious settlements exist throughout the Belt.
- Although physically much closer to the Inner Worlds than the jovian polities, the Belt is a “debatable land” where many other polities and interests jockey for control. Outside of the Independent Republic of Ceres and the Vesta Compact proper, there is little expectation of orderly authority, and the expectation is that if you want to survive you need to do it by your own graces.
- The Belt is a tremendous source of resources supplying both Inner and Outer Worlds, though the instability and vast distances make it problematic to police and exploit. It is a favorite haunt of transnational orgs and separatist groups.
- While the Outer Worlds in particular are rife with privateering, the Belt is special in that it sees not only extensive amounts of privateering activity, but genuine piracy as well. While pirates operate everywhere throughout the solar system, in the Belt they operate with a degree of openness that is brazen and bold up to and including openly known friendly harbors.